Thursday, June 6, 2013

{Getting My Life Organized}

Hi friends! Big news for those of you who are fellow day planner gals! My sweet friend Emmy has a RAD shop called Much Ado About You and makes the most adorable and functional day planners EVER. In the whole world.


If you're like me, you probably use your phone calendar to manage most of your life, but I also still need {NEED} my day planner. It's what I use as our master calendar and then transfer everything into my phone so its' synced up with the husband and he knows what's up.

I got my MAAY planner in the mail a few weeks ago and I could not have been more excited!

 Got all kinds of giddy when I saw my package in the mail box!
 It got even better when i opened it up and saw the ADORABLE packaging. Attention to details like whoa.
My planner!!! I ordered a custom cover for mine {additional charge, but totally worth it!}

The pages! Each planner includes a moth at a glance as well as weekly pages. So sad I can't start using it until August! For all the details and more pics of the planners click HERE.
Happy mail indeed! You only have 5 more days to order your August start planners so hurry over and take a peek at MAAY!!! If you order now you're planner will ship to you July 1st.

I love handmade. I love my friend Emmy. And I super love her awesome day planners!!!
Elizabeth


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I really need to start using a calendar! You know how many things I have forgotten to do....let's not get started :) This one is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website!! Its soooo cute..!! I am so glad I found it... If you would like to check out my blog too, I would LOVE it.. I am new to the blogging... So if you have any tips you should let me know... I am your newest follower :) I would love it if you followed me back... I'm going to be doing a HUGE fun giveaway soon!!!

    -Brooke
    nutritionalfactors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...