Wednesday, September 26, 2012

{Pinterest Party: Recap!}

Hi there! I hope you are all well this week! Life has been so busy that I haven't had much time to sew. The new products are still in the works, but it may be a little while before they hit the shop. Family first is my motto this days. I'll keep you posted!

I had the joy of attending a really fun Pinterest party last Saturday hosted by the fabulous Kyla of Funky Polka Dot Giraffe!

Our lunch was hosted by the wonderful Blaze Pizza in Irvine! Great food and fun ladies! I got the veggie pizza and the blood orange lemonade. So so good!

If you live in the Orange County area, go grab lunch at Blaze! It's right by the farmers market in Irvine.

Next up, we went over to Kyla's for an afternoon of fall crafting and munching.

I made stuffed figs. Bev from Flamingo Toes made pumpkin cookies that were out of this world good. And then we crafted!!! Kyla picked out some really fun things for us to make! That little wire pumpkin took like 2 minutes! So cute right!? And Julie from Joy's Hope taught me an embroidery stitch for my Boo hoop. I love how that turned out! I think I am going to spray paint the hoop orange and put it on my mantle! 

Something incredibly therapeutic about sitting around with a group of friends and embroidering. Who knew!?! Ha!


....and we came home with some swag goodies too!!! Fun stuff from Much Ado About You, Pen and Paints, Little Penelope Lane, Munchies Mama and Pick Your Plum! So pumped!!!

Such a great day! I can't wait for the next one!


Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! Sooo fun, I guess there are a lot of OC bloggers. Who knew!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Elizabeth!! It was so fun and I'm so glad we got to hang out!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...