Friday, September 21, 2012

{InstaFriday}

Hi friends and happy Friday to you! I'm linking up with Jeannette for InstaFriday today! We've been up to lots of fun things! You can follow the happenings on Instagram too! @sewchatty
life rearranged
Carter started Karate!!! And he loves it! He's doing pretty well too! It's so fun to watch him learn something new.
I actually remembered to use my reusable bags at Trader Joe's! Yayee me! My new Market Totes will be listed in the shop next week!
Doing my best to eat well and move more! I only have about 4 lbs to get back to my happy weight, but it's taking FOREVER!!! I just want to be there already. Sigh. Getting older is lame.
Made a cute fabric insert for my iPhone clear case! I also wrote little tutorial for you all :) You can find it HERE.
Treated myself to a new bag for fall! I love Le Sport Sac! I am a big fan of bags with tons of pockets. I feel so organized when everything has a place. And this bag is big enough for the iPad too. Heart it!
I am a Philosophy girl through and through. Love their Pubity facial cleanser and their perfumes are to die for.  I knew I had to have these lip shines the second I saw them at the Rack! They are so fally and fabulous!
This is a Key Chain Clutch and Fob that I made for myself last week and I am LOVING IT! Perfect for quick errands, the gym, and drop off and pick up. All the times when I don't need to bring my whole big bag with me. These will be hitting shop SOON!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Elizabeth
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by for instafriday! Love all the crafty sewing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited for all your new products! gotta start saving my pennies. ;) happy friday!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...