Friday, May 18, 2012

{InstaFriday...my week in phone pics}

Happy Friday to you all! I hope you had a lovely week!  

Here is a recap of the little happenings around here via cell phone pics I posted to Instagram. Are you on IG? You can follow me @sewchatty. I'm linking up with Jeannette for InstaFriday. Come on over and join the fun!

life rearranged

 I had a perfectly lovely Mother's Day. Mom came down to visit and we enjoyed a simple weekend with yummy dinners on our freshly cleaned patio.
 and we fired up the fire pit! S'more time!!!
 These were my Mother's Day prezzie! Aren't they fabulous?! Handpainted TOM's are quite possibly the world's most perfect Mother's Day gift.
 A few crocheted washcloths I made for my mom. Happy colors for her kitchen!
 My mom and I at church on Mother's Day. I love her oodles.
I ran at the park this week. I am so close to being done with C25K! 28 minute runs this week which for me is just over 2 miles. Next week is my last week! Upon finishing, I'll be running for 30 minutes. Theoretically that's supposed to be 3 miles, but since I rock a 13 minute mile, I'll have more training to do to get me there. I have NEVER in my life been a runner so this is a big fat huge deal for me! I'm pretty pumped! Between the running and the super clean eating, I should be back to my Weight Watchers goal weight soon-ish! 11 lbs to go...
Yummy strawberry and goat cheese salad I made for the Strawberry Social on Tuesday! Our ladies bible study takes a break over summer so we always end with a big potluck we call the Strawberry Social. Everyone brings something strawberry and it's so fun! Some people bring chicken so we have a little protein...!
 Our first tomato of the season! Tiny, but yay for homegrown food!
Have you tried these yet? SO GOOD people. Fabulous little treat! 2pts each if you do WW. Go to Target and get them!

Happy weekend friends! Enjoy!


Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...