Friday, May 4, 2012

{InstaFriday...my week in phone pics}

Hi friends! Did you have a great week? Hope so :) I'm linking up with Jeannett for InstaFriday. 

life rearranged

Lots of pretty and yummy things got made this week which always makes me happy! Come have a peek at my week via pics from my phone :) You can follow along on Instagram @sewchatty.

 I FINALLY mastered the Granny Square thanks to my new best friend Melanie's awesome video tutorial. Check it out HERE!
 Practicing my new skill :) I am just finishing up my last one and then I'm going to stitch them all together and make a fabulous pillow for the bed in my sewing room {guest bedroom}! I should have a pic of that to show you  next week so stay tuned!
I few of our friends joined us for a delish Mongolian BBQ lunch after church last Sunday and this was in my cookie. Isn't this the greatest fortune? So true!
 This is the first 10 of 50 key fobs I am making for Mother's Day at our church. I'm finishing up the last batch today. These come together very quickly when you watch hours of How I Met Your Mother on Netflix. Learn to make this key fob HERE.
 YUMMY DINNER. Pinterest is so delicious. Here are the recipe links. Baked Salmon. Garlic Mashed Potatoes. Best Broccoli Ever.
My favorite new nail color. Blogged HERE.
 Taught myself the Broomstick Lace stitch and made this fabulous cuff! I've been wearing it everyday this week! I'll be taking custom orders for these soon so stay tuned for details!
These are the best cookies in the world. You need to make them! Blogged HERE.
 My bloggy friend Caroline from Sew Caroline blogged a great tutorial for a maxi skirt this week. Did you see it? My fabric store has LOADS of knit for $2.98 a yard so I bought 3 yards to make some fun skirts for summer!
Here is the first one! Cute right?! {there's the cuff again too...obsessed I tell you!} The maxi was super easy to make! You can follow Caroline's tutorial HERE.

My new maxi skirt and I are going on a date with the hubs tonight. What are you up to this weekend?

Elizabeth
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great grannies - I just did a post about turning those grannies into cute little bags. If you want to take a look, I'm at plumandjune.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making granny squares. My mom in love as opposed to law, taught me how to make them and I really just adore how cute they turn out. Happy to be your newest member here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love granny squares! The key chain tutorial is great! I'll have to make one soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...