Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{sponsor love & a few updates}

Hi there! I hope you are all having a wonderful week so far! It's spring break for us and so far we've gone to the park, the library, and Disneyland and it's only Tuesday!! Hopefully the rest of the week will live up to the same standard of fun! I'll do my best!

 Love this boy and his goofy toothless grin.

Guess what???? You have all been so wonderful and gracious with your donations and helping me spread the word about the iPad fundraiser for my friend and her 4 children with Aspbergers! 


We are already at $165!!! To learn more about the fundraiser and how you can help go HERE. Every tweet and FB mention and link is cherished just as much as every donation. Thanks so much for getting involved to help this deserving family!!!

Today I'm giving a shout out to all of my awesome sponsors! If you follow in a reader, then you may not even know they're there, but they are and I love them. They make my job and this crazy dream possible. Each is amazingly creative and it's my joy to introduce you to them!

Happy Days is written by the AMAZING Hannah. I just adore her. She writes with such grace and heart. If you want a pen pal, she's your gal!


Craftbotic is written by Rosie and she's from the UK. Rosie is a crafter, a teacher, and a dreamer. Check out the fun list of things she wants to do before she turns 30.


The Little Giggler is written by Amanda. She has some AWESOME tutorials on her blog. I'm dying to try this super cute Maxi Dress!


Poofy Cheeks is a darling handmade shop run by Kelsey! I LOVE her shop and just recently ordered a few goodies for packaging. Check her out! Her blog is super fun too.

Eat, pray, read, love is written by Kelli. Kelli has a sweet little spot where she shares her heart. Grab a cup of coffee and go visit her.

Originate and Renovate is the blog for the online fabric shop Sew Obsessed. This is another blog with AWESOME sewing tutorials!

Handmade by Funny Rabbit is a great sewing blog. She also has a pattern shop on Etsy!

The Life Of a Not So Ordinary Wife is written by Melissa. She's a fun loving girl crafting her way through motherhood!

Thanks so much for visiting my awesome sponsors! I know they'll be excited to meet you too!

Oh and it's not too late to link up to Made With Love! Stop on by the party and link up that crafty goodness!


Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It sounds like you're having a wonderful Spring break over there!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...