Friday, March 23, 2012

{shop update}

Hi friends! Happy Friday! I am so ready for the weekend! It's supposed to rain hear on Sunday so I have big plans to curl up the couch with my Kindle and READ!!! 

There are a few new things in the shop{s}!



This is the LAST Belted Tote in this color way! It can be yours HERE.

The yellow and gray color way sold out at my show last weekend, but good news for you...I have enough fabric to make TWO MORE!!! If you're interested in one, shoot me an email and I'll get you on my custom order list! {sold out, sorry friends! Stay tuned for more bag updates!}

Thank you all SO MUCH for the love on my DIY Business cards!!! 


 I was overwhelmed by the response I received to the tutorial! I love that you loved it! Do you need something cute to carry your new business cards in??? Well I can hook you up! 

Two different styles to choose from! Both have two interior pockets and both will hold your business cards, cash, debit card AND your phone!!!


 So fun. They're my favorite! I carry mine everywhere. 

Lastly, there is a new crochet item in my Etsy shop!


A fun chunky headband with a flower and a fabric covered button. Cozy perfection. It can be yours HERE. I am hoping to whip up a few more this weekend if I have time! 

Have a great day everyone!




Elizabeth
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Hi Elizabeth, I'm Abbey stopping by from the SNAP link up. Your business card cases are so pretty BTW. I have my cards all ready to go, but no case yet...hmm. Anyways I just wanted to stop by and check out your blog and say hello. I can't wait for SNAP and all the talented ladies attending. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet each other. Happy and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything you make is so cute! I love it all! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all of those new beauties!!!! Your shop makes me feel happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the yellow + grey colorway - so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...