Friday, March 30, 2012

{my week as told by my phone...it's InstaFriday!}

life rearranged

Hi friends! Hope you had a great week! Crazy busy over here, but got a lot done which always feels good!

1. Crazy cat felt very threatened by Carter's sweatshirt and felt the need to viciously attack it. 
2. Our church does a March in March every year. We map out the perimeter of the city and people sign up and walk one mile, that way the whole city is covered in prayer. One of my favorite things we do each year! This is us stopping for ice cream along the way! We walked with a few kids from our Young Adults Group this year.
3. Poor Jess, dropped her ice cream. Tragic. 
4. Fresh hair cut. Always a good day!
5. Mr. Independent wanted to do his homework all by himself in his room. Me thinks it's time for a big boy desk.
6. My new favorite coffee!!!! Donut Shop Coconut Mocha...YUM.

Here a few custom orders I got to work on this week...

Yoga Mat Tote pattern by Sew 4 Home

Super Hero Cape pattern by The Long Thread

My business cards came!!!!!! LOVE them!!! Here is the link to whip up a batch of your own!

Well that was my week in a nutshell! In other fun news, I am very excited to be introducing a new wristlet clutch to the shop next week!


These will be in a fun chevron print and I'll have two color ways to choose from! Stay tuned for more details on that later today!



Elizabeth
Pin It

1 comment:

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...