Thursday, April 14, 2011

{save the date}

Hi friends! I want to make a quick announcement to all of my local people that I am doing a really fun show in a couple of weeks! It’s called Behind The Picket Fence and will be in Huntington Beach.

Behind the Picket Fence 
I am REALLY excited for this event! I’ve been working on lots of new designs that will debut that day and you’re going to LOVE them! I’ll also be raffling a few things too so if you live in the OC or LA areas…please stop by and see me!
{hugs}

Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Looks like something I would LOVE!!
    (And spend lots of $$ at)
    marking my calendar now =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there...im going to convince Kristen to join me and im sure it wont be hard!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...