Monday, April 25, 2011

Made With Love #24

Great party last week everyone! A big thanks so much to everyone who comes and links up to Made With Love each week! Your projects are so inspiring!

Here are my faves from last week…

MWL 4-25

1. Upcycled Candy Jar Tutorial from Amy @ Increasingly Domestic
2. Messenger Bag Tutorial from Anna @ Yards and Yards
3. Appliquéd Love tee tutorial from Rachel @ Maybe Matilda
4. Pendant tutorial from Kacey @ Stay At Home Artist

Love all these fabulous projects! Great work ladies! If I featured you, feel free to grab my featured button and place it on your blog.

Are you ready for this weeks party??? Let’s get to it!

{Just a few party guidelines}

To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!

Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}

Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!

If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!

Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the feature! That was so exciting to see :-) And I love the bird necklace, too--that is adorable!

    Rachel @ Maybe Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting this great party:)

    Those are awesome features!!!

    Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked up for the first time Elizabeth! Added your button to my link parties page :)

    Thanks for hosting dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elizabeth~

    Thanks for hosting another great party made with love! :)

    Drop By The Tattered Tag

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...