Sunday, April 10, 2011

Made With Love #22

Are you ready to party??? Let’s get to it!

{Just a few party guidelines}
  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I like followers. The more the merrier. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy!
  2. Link up your crafts, recipes, home decor....anything that has been made by you! {Multiple links to different posts are fine}
  3. Link back here by grabbing the super cute button on my sidebar and posting it either in your post or somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party!
  4. If you see something you like, click on it and go leave them a comment. Everyone loves comments!
  5. Lastly, feel free to help me spread the word about Made with Love Monday! Follow me on Twitter {just click on my little Twitter button} and use this tweet "I linked up my craftiness to @sewchatty's Made with Love http://sewchatty.blogspot.com Check it out and link up your craftiness too!"
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Elizabeth - this party looks great, I already see a bunch of cool things I want to check out. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elizabeth - I'm a new follower and joining your link party with links #73-74. Thanks for hosting. I've found some great inspiration on your blog. Hope you'll pop by mine and have a look around and follow if you like it.
    Michael
    bluevelvetchair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I'm a new follower!! I'm going to join your linky party, thanks for hosting! I'd love if you'd follow me back :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting. I'm a new follower to your blog, but have been following you on Twitter. How do I add your button to my post? New to blogging and trying to figure it all out:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came from Polos, Pearls, & Pacifiers

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...