Thursday, April 7, 2011

{Creative Estates}

image

At the crack of dawn I’ll be heading to my very first blog conference! I am really nervous and REALLY excited to meet some of my blog mentors and friends in real life! It’s going to be a blast!

I packed as lightly as I could and am really proud of how little I am actually taking! Everything fits in one suitcase and a reusable grocery tote :) Here is a peek at what’s coming with me…

 110_5207

110_5208

Think I’m bringing enough shoes?

I am SURE I am forgetting something vital. I did remember my business cards and my Spanx so we’re all good there :)

Do you follow me on Twitter? If not I am @sewchatty and I’ll be tweeting from the conference if you’d like to hear what I’m up to!

Check back tomorrow because I’m featuring some AWESOME links from this weeks Made With Love Party!

Have a happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I would love to go to a blogger conference! Know of any in LA in the summer?

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...