Friday, February 25, 2011

Shop Update {and some other goodness}

Happy Friday friends! This week has been kind of a whirlwind and I am really ready for the weekend. Especially because I get to go on a marriage retreat with the Hubbs. It’s going to be awesome :)

Lots of fun things happening at Sew Chatty today!

image

First item of business…how about a FREEBIE FRIDAY???? Take 10 % off your order in the shop when you use the code HAPPYDAY at checkout!

Next…are you a fan of Sew Chatty on Facebook?

110_4742

If not you totally should be because I am having a fabric de-stash sale for my fans today. To become a fan, just click on the little FB widget on my sidebar. I’ll be posting the details of the sale on the fan page this morning!

The big winner of the Rock A Bow giveaway is……

image

Erica from B is for Boy. Congrats Erica!

image

I’ll be contacting you shortly to let you know how to claim your fancy new Children’s Artfolio!

So let’s recap…10% off in the shop, Facebook de-stash sale, big winner! Well, that’s it for now. Make sure to visit the fan page later if you like pretty fabric :)

3 comments:

  1. Your blog is really cute and I
    love your stuff!
    I'm following from the blog hop.
    I'd love a follow back at www.mikaspantry.blogspot.com
    Thanks,
    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!


    Stopping by to say hi and to follow.
    You can visit me here- http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/tgif.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. just came across your blog! it's fabulous! you have some great insight on your posts!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...