Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Custom Orders I’ve been working on…

Over the last week or so I have been working on several custom orders for the shop. I have been blessed to be so busy over the summer!

Here is what I’ve been working on…

Cloth Napkins

110_3693

A Weight Watchers Pocket Guide Cover

and matching ruffley sunglasses case…also blogged here. 

110_3677

Ruffley Coffee Cozy

110_3653

And my FAVORITE…a Ruffley Bible Cover (super cute matching tote not pictured)

110_3694

 

I am linking up to lots of great blogs this week.

Click here to visit their sites for los of fun crafty ideas!

NOTE: I’ll only be taking custom orders for the holidays through November 1st so be sure to get your orders in as soon as possible! Have a great day!

-E

5 comments:

  1. I love the Bible cover! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fabrics used for the cloth napkins and the Bible cover fabric is one of my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute fabrics! I really need to make myself one of those Bible covers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the ruffles!!! I love your crafts, but every time I see one it reminds me that I STILL haven't had my sewing machine fixed! ARGH! Thanks for linking up to Topsy Turvy Tuesday's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great cover for your Bible!!! Think I am gonna make myself one...
    never can find one fitting...

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments, they make my day! Is your email linked to your profile so I can reply to you? Hope so!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...